11 April 2010

FA Cup: QAF FC in 7th heaven

WHEN a defence is this bad, it deserves to get flayed. And that is exactly what happened last nigh to a shell shocked NBT FC after they had already given up three goals in the opening four minutes of action.

QAF FC went on to batter a hapless NBT 7-1 enroute to their first FA Cup final.

Mardi Bujang and Adie Arsham Muhd Salleh scored braces and Ak Md Kamarul Ariffin Pg Ramlee, Hardi Bujang and Riwandi Wahit also got on the scoresheet for the reigning Brunei Premier League I champions.

"I think this has been one of our best performances in this tournament," beamed QAF FC's manager Rahim Hj Daud after the match at the Berakas Sports Complex.


Brunei Times

1 comment:

  1. Hello, My name is Diogenes Zanini, and I play football here in Brazil, will 'have much to go play football in Brunei, I am looking for a club to show my talent, I'm 23 years 1.85 m, 80 kg very strong attacker , Besides excellent player, also work with training of players and children.
    My E-mail: dioroo_hotmail.com'm awaiting contact. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete