13 February 2015

Press Release: Former Hull City forward, Craig Fagan joins Bruneian side, DPMM FC for 2015 S-League season‏

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce that our client, Craig Fagan (see attached CV) has joined S-League invitational side, Brunei DPMM FC for the 2015 season.  The English Premier League (EPL) player is set to become one of the highest profile foreign players of the S-League since its inception 20 years ago.   
"I am very happy and excited to have signed for DPMM FC and cannot wait for the season to begin. I will like to thank my representatives, Trebol Sports International for securing this move on my behalf and the club for keeping faith in my abilities."
Craig has made a total of 80 appearances for EPL sides, Birmingham City, Hull City and Derby County and has scored against the likes of Fulham, West Bromwich Albion, Bolton Wanderers, Manchester United and Manchester City.  

He hopes his signing can inject a breath of fresh air and pull in more crowd for the S-League this season.

"I have seen some games from the S-league in the past and I am hoping to bring more attention to it by playing well this season.   I have been thinking about making a move to Asia during the last couple of years.  I have some friends who have played in various leagues in Asia and they have only good things to say about Asian football. When my representatives informed me of this opportunity, it did not take me long for me to accept it."

The versatile forward who could feature as an out-and-out striker or winger was very impressed with his first visit to Brunei, in particularly DPMM FC.  

"During my first visit to the club, I was very surprised by the high standard of training and stadium facilities.  The management team and the players made me feel welcome and instantly, I knew this is the kind of club I want to play for."

With the season starting in 2 weeks' time, the EPL star has wasted little time setting his targets and priorities for the season.

"My target for the team will be to achieve more than the season before and that means we should be gunning for the championship.  Personally, I want to help the team in all ways I can to achieve this- be it scoring goals, providing assists or passing my EPL experience to my team mates.  As long as we pull in one direction together, I do not see why we cannot pull off two or three trophies."

www.trebolsports.net

No comments:

Post a Comment