05 March 2016

Zamri Retires as NFABD Gen-Sec

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN (4 March 2016) – MUHD Zamri Dato Paduka Hamdani has retired as the general secretary of the National FA of Brunei Darussalam (NFABD).
According to a press statement released by NFABD yesterday, the position left vacant by Muhd Zamri will be filled by assistant general secretary Pg Mohd Amirrizal Pg Mahmud as the acting general secretary.
“I’m sad to leave but it was a choice I had to make because I want to spend more time with my family, do other things privately and help my wife,” said Muhd Zamri.
“I want to thank HRH (NFABD president His Royal Highness Prince Hj Sufri Bolkiah) and I appreciate the opportunity that was given to me. Under his guidance, I was able to fulfill my responsibilities.
“I also want to credit HRH for his outstanding leadership, guidance and vision to help NFABD rise to this height.”
Muhd Zamri was appointed NFABD general secretary on 1 March, 2014
http://www.aseanfootball.org/v2/?p=22588

No comments:

Post a Comment